PU Concrete Industrial Flooring in Bangladesh
PU Concrete industrial flooring is cost effective because it is long lasting, quick and practical to install and meets all the needs of modern processing industry. It is a unique suite of products based upon the PU Concrete heavy duty polyurethane resins which enjoy an unequalled reputation for performance built up over four decades of use throughout the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
These flooring systems have an exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and thermal shock. Thousands of satisfied local and multinational satisfied clients in Bangladesh and worldwide. With PU floor coating, we are providing long-term, without problem and cost-effective, flooring protection, reasonable price in the most difficult environments in Bangladesh. Undoubtedly, PU floor paint is the best flooring structure of choice for sharp end users, Engineers, consultants requires, suppliers and contractors in Bangladesh and worldwide.
- Durable: excellent impact and wear resistance. Many 20–30 year old PU Concrete floors in aggressive environments are still in service.
- Non-tainting: even during application in food handling areas.
- Fast application and curing: even at low temperatures. Specifications are available that are fully serviceable after only 5 hours at 10°C, making it ideally suited for refurbishment work.
- Moisture tolerant: can be installed onto 7 day old concrete without the need for special primers, helping to maintain programme on fast track projects.
- Thermal shock resistance: withstands spillages up to 150 °C depending upon specification.
- Hygiene: cleanable to the same standard as stainless steel and does not support biological growth, so helping to maintain hygiene standards.
- Chemical resistance: from strong acids to alkalis, fats, oils and solvents which can rapidly degrade other types of resin flooring.
- Clean and safe: for your workers, your products and the environment. Certified with the Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold standard for low emissions.